- Can I order multiple copies of any title?
Yes you can. However, all items and quantities ordered are subject to availability at the time of fulfillment, and 2 Geeks Comics reserves the right to limit/reduce the quantity fulfilled, and to modify or cancel any order that cannot be fulfilled or for any reason. If canceled you will be refunded.
- Do all your comics come bagged and boarded?
Every comic book is shipped to our customers bagged and boarded.
- Do you buy collections?
We certainly do! If you have any old comics, toys, or collectibles you’d like to sell. Please email us at email@example.com. We pay cash. We’re sorry, but we are not currently purchasing sports trading cards.
- What is your return policy?
Due to the collectability of the comics and merchandise we sell, we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final.
- What are Caution Codes?
Some items vary from the Comic Book Specialty Market’s normal 2-month shipping cycle, may not be available in some countries or may change in content from the time of their initial solicitation in PREVIEWS. Caution Codes alert you to special circumstances regarding an item's international restrictions, content and shipping date. Each digit in a three-digit Caution Code – which is displayed in the product’s PREVIEWS solicitation and on its corresponding PREVIEWS Retailer Order Form line listing as (C: #-#-#) – reflects a different potential caution:
- The first digit reflects a product's International Ordering Restrictions, and is marked as "0" for products with no international restrictions and "1" for products with international restrictions.
- The second digit indicates whether or not the product's contents are subject to change, with "0" denoting no potential content changes and "1" signifying potential content changes.
- The third and final digit reveals any shipping advisories assigned to a product. A product that ships according to the standard shipping schedule (within 90 days of the PREVIEWS cover date month) will use a "0" for the third digit. Items that ship outside the standard shipping schedule are noted with the following: 30-day disclaimers (items that ship an additional 30 days beyond the standard shipping schedule) are noted with a "1", 60-day disclaimers with a "2" and 90-day disclaimers with a "3". Items that may ship at any time and will not be made returnable are noted with a "4".
For example, a product with no international restrictions (0), contents that might change (1), and a 90-day shipping advisory (3) will be noted with (C: 0-1-3).
- What happens if an item in my order turns out to be unavailable or the listing is incorrect?
We always try to keep our inventory and site listings as up to date and correct as possible, but sometimes, an error may occur. We will always try to find a solution that leaves everyone happy, but in the case of an unavailable issue or incorrect solicitation, we may have to refund or adjust your order.
- Can I cancel an order?
All orders are automatically processed. We are unable to make changes or cancel a submitted order. Please be sure to review your order very carefully before submitting it (No Cancellations).
- What is an FOC date?
FOC Date is the date on which certain vendors commit to a print/production run for a title/product. Initial Orders for items carrying an FOC date may be increased or decreased by this date. FOC dates are subject to change; such changes (and subsequent adjustments to the affected item's ship date) are regularly announced in all Diamond publications. Retailers may adjust orders for FOC publishers on the Final Order Cut-Off section of the Retailer Services Area’s My Account page. Customers may also adjust their orders by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative. OIC dates are specific dates – printed in each issue of the PREVIEWS Retailer Order Form next to items from suppliers by which you can submit Order Increases to Diamond and be virtually guaranteed that the additional quantities will ship with your Initial Orders.
- Are your prices in US Dollars?
Yes, There is a currency converter in the Footer (Bottom of the page). If you require to see any other currency.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal for both domestic and international orders.
- Are there any benefits when placing a pre-order?
Of course! Getting 15% off of the pre-order for the monthly collection.
The cost of shipping depends on what you order and where it’s going. Shipping time depends on your shipping location. We do not profit from shipping costs. All shipping rates are provided directly from Canada Post.
- What is your shipping policy?
We currently ship worldwide and use Canada Post as our primary carrier. We also use Fed-Ex. Shipping your items securely is our priority. We do not profit from shipping costs. The cost of shipping depends on what you order and where it’s going. All shipping rates are provided directly from Canada Post & Fed-Ex. While we do whatever is in our power to ensure that the items are well packaged in a way that would minimize damage during shipping, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for items once they have left our hands. The use of a Third-party to ship means that we cannot guarantee the condition of the product and packaging once shipped.
For our comic books and trades we use COMIC T FOLDERS. These boxes feature fold-over flaps that secure the comics within and then pad the comics against damage when the box is folded together. The COMIC T FOLDERS hold up to 10 comic books depending on thickness of the books.
- Who pays custom duty sender or receiver?
Duties and taxes are charged by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them.